Hello from the Isle of Man!

Hi there,

I've been shaving a while with a DE, but haven't experimented all that much. I've been using the same brush, soap and razor since I started a few years ago. Although I have recently started to shave my head with a straight razor (it seems a lot easier than my face).

Looking forward to taking my shaves up a notch or two!
Hello and welcome Hoggy, the same brush soap and razor for the last few years.......I'm sure that will change once you have been here a while :) P.

Hi there,

I've been shaving a while with a DE, but haven't experimented all that much. I've been using the same brush, soap and razor since I started a few years ago. Although I have recently started to shave my head with a straight razor (it seems a lot easier than my face).

Looking forward to taking my shaves up a notch or two!
Hello & welcome,

Sit back and relax; everyone is dead helpful & generous.

Richard

Hi Andy, sorry for replying this late - I live in Douglas, near the front.
Is that south end near the Sea Terminal, middle around the Villa Marina, or north end near the steep road up to Onchan?

I visited in March and I went with my brother and sister in law to see a local am dram group adaptation of Father Ted at the Gaiety. Shame it was blowing a gale outside. They could've had two guys dressed as priests chained to the railings protesting outside with signs saying "Down with this sort of Thing!" or "Careful Now!". (1st season 2nd episode - The Passion of St Tibulus)