Hello all.

Just a quick 'hello'. I'm a mid forties bloke from SE England, I switched to DE shaving back in October as I have to shave for both my work and wife and the Gillette cartridge system I was using was literally tearing my face apart.

I have a couple of DE razors now, An Executive shaving Braveheart and a Muhle R41, both great razors in my opinion and I now love shaving!

I'm also starting to take a look at straight razors, but to be honest with the stropping and honing I think I would take the path of least resistance and pick up one of my DE razors, so I'm currently considering one of Feathers Artist club shavettes.

I look forward to picking up a few good tips on here, although I'm not sure i'll have too much to contribute to many of the threads.

Baz.

Just a quick 'hello'. I'm a mid forties bloke from SE England, I switched to DE shaving back in October as I have to shave for both my work and wife and the Gillette cartridge system I was using was literally tearing my face apart.

I have a couple of DE razors now, An Executive shaving Braveheart and a Muhle R41, both great razors in my opinion and I now love shaving!

I'm also starting to take a look at straight razors, but to be honest with the stropping and honing I think I would take the path of least resistance and pick up one of my DE razors, so I'm currently considering one of Feathers Artist club shavettes.

I look forward to picking up a few good tips on here, although I'm not sure i'll have too much to contribute to many of the threads.

Baz.
Hi Baz, welcome to TSR. Good to have you with us. :) Paul.

Back
Top Bottom