Haryali London

Has anyone come across Haryali of London? I found them on the Alibaba website, and they manufacture shaving products. Their DE razors look very similar to some of Edwin Jagger ebony or ivory handled razors.

Yes and no.

I found them via the same site, thought they were quite local so spent a week or three trying to get in touch about making a TSR brush. I received an occasional patchy email at odd hours but no one ever answered the phone. My guess, another Chinese middleman.

Only traces I can find are a new start up company called Haryali Fashions Ltd, and a sole trader of the same name based over in Cricklewood.

I am guessing it is a import and rebrand.

pedro083 said:
Nope but fixed it for you

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Haryali-Shaving-Soap-Refill-Provence-Field-100g-/170620486083?pt=UK_Health_HairRemoval_RL&hash=item27b9c601c3

Thanks for that, could do with some advice on making a hyperlink work.

Kevin

Kevin said:

In the box that opens when you hit reply there are some icons along the top of the message box. One looks like a ball with a chain link under it (6th from the right)
Click it and paste in the hyperlink. IIRC it also gives another box for an optional name for the link.

Or you can use code!

MisterG said:
Kevin said:

In the box that opens when you hit reply there are some icons along the top of the message box. One looks like a ball with a chain link under it (6th from the right)
Click it and paste in the hyperlink. IIRC it also gives another box for an optional name for the link.

Or you can use code!

Thanks for the help.

Kevin

I have bought and used one of their brushes and The brush is a very good quality and workmanship definitely one of the good buys out there I can't talk much about their razors as I don't own One but judging by what I know I don't think I will be disappointed.
However I have too tried to research them and also faced a brick wall

They are, I'm informed, Chinese company, I believe they also produce the items listed on eBay as "VTG" style.

They are certainly at the higher end of the market and I've got friends with a couple of their razors.
They are really quite heavyweight and sturdy in construction and hold an edge better than most other things in a similar price bracket.

I haven't tried a brush or other accessories from them but the strops are excellent.

Not quite German standard but certainly more than usable.

Might have to order one up now I've thought of it.
Not liking what I hear about struggles with communication though.

Alex

Has anyone tried or used a Kolux Ltd (I believe they sell Haryali stuff) DE head, shown here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190866507846&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

The seller tells me it is the same as the EJ / Muhle head, but the weight is around 5g more than mine, so I figured it might be slightly different and I'm wondering about the quality. I'm in the market for a new head and would be very interested to found out from anyone who has this item.

Thanks
Stephen

Newcomer said:
Has anyone tried or used a Kolux Ltd (I believe they sell Haryali stuff) DE head, shown here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190866507846&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

The seller tells me it is the same as the EJ / Muhle head, but the weight is around 5g more than mine, so I figured it might be slightly different and I'm wondering about the quality. I'm in the market for a new head and would be very interested to found out from anyone who has this item.

Thanks
Stephen

If you're looking for a new head a bit more aggressive than a EJ/ Muhle, then I'd try the Braveheart from Executive Shaving. At least they're a reputable Company to deal and communicate with should any problems arise. There might be a TSR discount code in the Vendors section as well.

http://www.executive-shaving.co.uk/executive-shaving-braveheart-razor-head.php

Thanks, I did actually see that and ES also stock the Muhle head, both for about £15 each.

I was wondering if the Kolux was worth a punt for £8. The photo on the page seems generic and feedback is private. They although they appear to have sold around 30, so I thought perhaps someone might have one on here (I am hoping anyway!)

Thanks
S.

Back
Top Bottom