This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gruum subscription (another...)

Discussion in 'Cartridge (System) & One-piece Disposable Razors' started by Ids1984, Wednesday August 2, 2017.

1. Ids1984

Ids1984

seems to be all the rage at the moment except these are quite nice razor handles.

Anyone have experience of them?

2. The blades are those being used by KOS 5 blade razor and made by MERS marketed as the T- Series Futur5. It appears that Gruum is actually Mers branching out themselves rather than just making blades for others.

3. Ids1984

Ids1984

Thanks, I was hoping someone more knowledgable than I would know that.

4. Sabre

Sabre

How do you know Gruum and MERS are one? The handle is the G Series from MERS. But I can't see any link that Gruum Europe Limited is connected to MERS, a private label supplier.

5. Sabre

Sabre

6. Sabre

Sabre

Would just need to check companies house.

7. Just did that and they have different officers and places of business but that don't mean they aren't linked. MERS seems to be an import company on the books of companies house so more questions

Sabre likes this.