Greetings from Croatia

Hello people!
New guy here. Finally managed to register.
Been reading the forum for quite some time now, but now I can interact with the community.

I have been wet shaving for a year and a half now. I fell in love with it after a visit to a barbershop. The process of preparation, the scents, the sounds and of course the wonderful shave I got made me buy a soap & a brush that very same day.
I found my father's old Gillette Slim Twist (I didn't know the name of it then, I didn't even know there are safety razors made today :) ) and some Wilkinson's blades and started shaving with it. Was quite satisfied with all of it, until I started discovering the forums. Then the interest for new stuff started. And here I am, experimenting, trying out, wanting to know more every day and as many of you I want to share my experiences with others. So far I have only tried a couple of locally available soaps, one brush, and few razors. No rush, it takes time to try it all anyway. I started my instagram profile where I plan to post my SOTDs as I update my hardware and software a bit.

So that's about it for now.
Looking forward to meeting you all. ;)

Hello people!
New guy here. Finally managed to register.
Been reading the forum for quite some time now, but now I can interact with the community.

I have been wet shaving for a year and a half now. I fell in love with it after a visit to a barbershop. The process of preparation, the scents, the sounds and of course the wonderful shave I got made me buy a soap & a brush that very same day.
I found my father's old Gillette Slim Twist (I didn't know the name of it then, I didn't even know there are safety razors made today :) ) and some Wilkinson's blades and started shaving with it. Was quite satisfied with all of it, until I started discovering the forums. Then the interest for new stuff started. And here I am, experimenting, trying out, wanting to know more every day and as many of you I want to share my experiences with others. So far I have only tried a couple of locally available soaps, one brush, and few razors. No rush, it takes time to try it all anyway. I started my instagram profile where I plan to post my SOTDs as I update my hardware and software a bit.

So that's about it for now.
Looking forward to meeting you all. ;)
Welcome to the forum from Ireland. Pretty new here myself, loads of help and knowledge on here.

Back
Top Bottom