Grandstaff Soap Co. - US artisan

Howdy y'all. US soap maker here, announcing the relaunch of my webpage. I'm excited to offer a new and improved line of nature-inspired scents. I know shipping is more than most folks would even like to consider, but if you're in the market I hope you'll give my shop a browse over. Thanks for the opportunity and have a great shave today everyone!

www.grandstaffsoapco.com

Feel free to follow my Facebook page for future announcements, if you'd like.

https://www.facebook.com/grandstaffsoapco/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Swwwwwwweeeeeeettttttttt. I've been raving about your soaps for ages!!! :)

Ahhhhh hang on.......Shit, now I'm going to buy more soap. :-(

@grandstaffsoapco - What's the current postage to the uk?

Thanks

Matt

Swwwwwwweeeeeeettttttttt. I've been raving about your soaps for ages!!! :)

Ahhhhh hang on.......Shit, now I'm going to buy more soap. :-(

@grandstaffsoapco - What's the current postage to the uk?

Thanks

Matt

Ahhhh shucks! You don't have to brother! ;) I just pegged Nico's order for 3 soaps at 22.50USD for shipping to the UK. I imagine it will be in that general area.

I'm just curious guys. My plan was to sample some aftershave to the first few orders. I know there are restrictions on sending perfume/alcohol based products over the boarder. Are you guys intent on receiving that sample? As in, are you comfortable with me including it in the package despite the customs risk? Not very professional of me to ask I'm sure, but hey I want to make you guys happy.

I'm just curious guys. My plan was to sample some aftershave to the first few orders. I know there are restrictions on sending perfume/alcohol based products over the boarder. Are you guys intent on receiving that sample? As in, are you comfortable with me including it in the package despite the customs risk? Not very professional of me to ask I'm sure, but hey I want to make you guys happy.
Yh I'm all good

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom