Gillette After Shave Splash

Recently I bought Gillette Mach 3 Aftershave splash, I recommend to anyone after an inexpensive, cooling, nice smelling aftershave.
There are few other ones like Cool Wave, Arctic ice and Blue. In my opinion they all smell similar.
While Old Spice can be bought from shops under £10(sometimes as low as £5) Pitralon and Proraso just over £10, Aqua Velva, Floid and Myrsol between £15-£20 from internet, these Gillette splashes are all well under £10 delivered don't stand much chance to the other examples I gave above, but they are not bad and the scent is really refreshing and clean.

I have a bottle of Wild Rain which I think is the best of the lot but it's hard to find it now days in the UK.
I know(can remember) the Wild Rain, it was green and the scent was similar to Skinbracer and Davidoff Relax, I've searched but couldn't find. Probably discontinued.

I like the Cool Wave, but here it's more expensive than Aqua Velva Original Ice Blue, which sells for Can.$6.99 for a 200ml bottle. Nevertheless, both are good value. I've not seen any of the other Gillette splashes you have mentioned.
I see, on the bottles and boxes the Instructions are Russian and other languages like other Eastern European and English as well but here in the UK Gillette Aftershave splashes are not available in shops. It must be because of either EU rules or some other Marketing strategy crap

If you U.K. inhabitants like Cool Wave then why not just buy the excellent (and cheaper) English Blazer AS? They are virtual clones.
English Blazer Aftershave is not available in the UK as far as I know, you can get it on e-bay from India. I looked at it before but didn't buy as I like old school aftershaves

Back
Top Bottom