This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FX/Tracer razor handle

Discussion in 'Cartridge (System) & One-piece Disposable Razors' started by Stephen Mac, Sunday April 9, 2017.

1. Hi Everybody.

I have "hundreds" of these blades cause I worked in Woolworths (BIGW) and the blades were being sold off really cheap.

I already have the handle but I want a back up. I see them on EBAY but they are coming from the U S of A and the shipping to the UK is really quite high. About £40 in total for a razor handle that was £3 in Woolworths in 2008.

Has anyone any idea how I can get one at lower prices?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

2. Sabre

Sabre

I will sell you one for 30.00 :D

3. Seriously? You have a Wilkinson Sword FX/ Wilkinson Sword Performer/ Schick FX/ Schick Tracer razor handle for sale?

4. Sabre

Sabre

5. Well thanks for replying. I initially thought you was not being serious when you replied to me. I really thank you again for that. Can I say I am willing to pay £25. I don't want to PM you in-case that is not acceptable.

6. Sabre

Sabre

I have a few. I will check what I paid for them.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Saturday April 22, 2017
    Stephen Mac likes this.
  7. Sabre

Sabre