Fuji X100F - any owners here?

I'm a big fan of the Fuji X Series cameras, and especially the X100T.

I'm thinking about buying the new manifestation of the X100, the X100F, but there seems to be a lot of contradictory discussion in the various Fuji groups and forums, about whether it is worth upgrading and also about some faulty cameras being released; and other things as well, such as the position of some of the controls.

Since the camera costs £1250 as a preorder in the UK, I'd be interested in hearing the views of anyone who has actually got one, before I go mad and order one.

1250 quid? Why not get it here and have someone ship it to you as a gift?
I might buy your used X100 afterwards ;)
Still get totally caned for duties,taxes etc.

There is a lot of commentary about all sorts of faults with this camera, in the initial releases. That being so, I won't be rushing to buy one.

I'll be plugging along with my "T", and other X models, for the moment.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I have an X100S (and an X-Pro 1, and an X-T1, and an X-E1, and an X30). I considered getting rid of the X-T1 and X100S for an X100F, but decided to wait and get one from the Fuji refurb shop when they start to appear.

And may I kindly ask, gentlemen, why are you not posting here? :D
Different thread, surely? Your link is to Photo Of The Day, whereas this is a separate question specifically asking for information and/or guidance from anyone who has the X100F camera. The other interpretation, reinforced by the smilie, is that you're asking why we're not putting up some of our camerawork on POTD. In my case, it's because I haven't taken any recently that I'm especially pleased with. However, I do have another new camera, which has just arrived, so I'll see what comes of that.

Back
Top Bottom