From whom to buy DE blades on Ebay?

I have always had excellent service from Gem Stone Trading which along with an eBay trading platform has its own website. Apart from razor blades they sell a range of shaving gear at very competitive prices.

I can recommend gemstone trading & Connaught, excellent service from both.
They have their own e-commerce sites so you don't have to buy through eBay & offer a TSR discount if you go direct.

The Russian seller mentioned already for Rapira blades is the bees knees. I've bought from him a few times & very, very good. If he doesn't have exactly what you want send him a message. He will combine postage too.

Thanks guys.
Actually some good deals can be found on Ebay from UK sellers, as long as you buy at least 40-50 blades (1 year of supplies for me). I got a decent price (£5.45) for some Bic chrome.

Long story short, I did a quick survey yesterday: about 85 Triton and 30 by other brands. So in order to preserve the East German ones, I had to renew the stock (without hoarding).

I can recommend gemstone trading & Connaught, excellent service from both.
They have their own e-commerce sites so you don't have to buy through eBay & offer a TSR discount if you go direct.

The Russian seller mentioned already for Rapira blades is the bees knees. I've bought from him a few times & very, very good. If he doesn't have exactly what you want send him a message. He will combine postage too.
I'm in the market for some new blades myself, what is the TSR discount code please Jay?

I use Gemstone and Connaught, but usually buy Nacets from a chap in Jordan (jo-algha on that site, who has 100% feedback). I've also used unuta77, who is an excellent supplier.

Different vendors have different prices for different blades, so it varies at any given time. There is no "one stop shopping" for blades IMO.

I bought 100 7 o'clock yellows from gold-power007 for £9.99, with free delivery. I think they sell mainly health supplements etc and only Gillette yellows as far as blades go.

Back
Top Bottom