Forum hosting photos?

Any chance of this forum ever hosting it's own photos, even if limited to 1Mb or so?

Photobucket has now ransomed all it's users to an annual $399 price to do what has been free sine I started with them over 10 years ago!

Any chance of this forum ever hosting it's own photos, even if limited to 1Mb or so?

Photobucket has now ransomed all it's users to an annual $399 price to do what has been free sine I started with them over 10 years ago!
You can upload your own photos via your device to TSR, I've never used a hosting site.

I've recently took all my pictures off that site due to their terms and condition saying they own your pictures and can do with them as they please! I took them off then deleted the albums then closed my account

A google search will confirm the above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Must admit after all this time using this forum, I never knew this. On clicking, 'image', all I ever got was the option to enter a URL, normally when a site hosts, you also get an option to 'browse' your laptop (my device - you young'uns with your smartphones and iStuff!). Nevr noticed till now the 'upload' file option on the right hand side of the post box...

Back
Top Bottom