Floid 'The Genuine' Ingredients List?

Hi folks - Floid convert :D

Intrigued by the larger bottle of Floid (the Italian one), 'The Genuine' ... I'd like to compare ingredients to the Suave (Maseje Genuino) that I have.

Needs must ... bigger bottle, you know.

So, who has a bottle of 'The Genuine' (or the box) and can share the ingredient list, please?

Brilliant! Cheers!

Missing oakmoss ...

Aqua (Water) (Eau), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Amy Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionnen, Evernia Prunastria (Oakmoss) Extract, Benzy Cinnamate, Benzyl Acohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Menthol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 16255, CI 73015

Spanish, it is then ...

Italian does have Sorbital.

Myrsol Antesol uses sorbital as well, not tried it personally but they're the same colour so probably similar products :D

- Scratch that, just checked and the Floid ingredient list is about 5 times longer!

Myrsol is horrid stuff ... sticky ... tacky on the face.

Antesol is about the least offensive. Agua Balsamica was quite nice, but again ... sticky and tacky. Nah!

I worried Floid would be similar. My worried vanished when I splashed it on ... and simple love happened :D

Myrsol is horrid stuff ... sticky ... tacky on the face.

Antesol is about the least offensive. Agua Balsamica was quite nice, but again ... sticky and tacky. Nah!

I worried Floid would be similar. My worried vanished when I splashed it on ... and simple love happened :D
Vigoroso is by far the best imo. I like you adore the stuff I will go as far as to say my favourite aftershave splash that I've tried so far.

Gents Floid Blue is wonderful as well, as a matter of fact I find the blue to give better aftershave skin caring then the vigorosso. However now the price of floid blue is ridiculous.

Thread resurrection...

I see Floid have reformulated the Italian AKA "Genuine" aftershave, all new bottles seem to have a sticker saying "new improved formula"... Unfortunately, as per usual that's just marketing speak for "we found a way to cut production costs." :rolleyes:

Check this video for more information (you'll have to enable english translation in the subtitles.)

It appears to be just repackaged Vigoroso now :mad: Here is the reply from an Amazon seller of the new improved Floid...

"Hi, not everyone knows that Floid is now owned by the Revlon group, the new formula brings the 2 versions closer: The Genuine (Italian) and Mentolado Vigoroso (Spanish), the fragrance is more intense - those slightly more red - slightly less alcoholic, definitely worth trying, best regards (if necessary we can send you the Revlon certificate of authenticity) "

I never found Myrsol sticky but agree, Flöid does have better skincare properties... When I first used it I was touching my face all day.
I must admit that I only use Myrsol Blue out of the Myrsol range but have never found that to be sticky, mind you, we all have different skins and use different products before the Myrsol is applied so a big pinch of YMMV is needed here. :) P .

Back
Top Bottom