Floid ... talk to me

It's bloody good! Nice dose of menthol and scent is very old school..definitely classic in my book..the blue smells very similar to Aqua Velva Ice Blue EU version but a bit more powdery less citrus.. and better. the Spanish and Italian Amber liquid smells great..a bit sweet, floral barbershop when men wore suits and hats and had brylcreemed hair sort of vibe.

The scent lasts fairly well..the Italian scent is slightly weaker than the Spanish IMHO. It's good juice..get at it!:cool:

In my opinion they are very good, Blue Floid aftershave: as mentioned above, similar to Aqua Velva. Very cooling, calming and soothing. Also you can buy Floid Blue EdT with a stronger and longer lasting scent but I wouldn't apply the EdT to newly shaved face.
The Orange colour Floid: To my nose, I would say tobacco and leather tones with subtle floral scent. Just as good as the Blue counterpart when it comes to skin caring. Comes in 2 versions; Vigorosso has more menthol less scent(also comes in the legendary big bottle as Blue), Suave has less menthol but more scent and the scent lasts more than 5 hours on my skin.
As a Conclusion, I highly recommend both Blue and Orange, especially if you like mentholated aftershave splashes.

Mentolado Vigoroso is great. Powdery but not overly so or feminine. Lovely menthol kick and some alcohol burn. I really liked the sample of it I had - would be keen to get some more. Might offload some other splashes I have to fund some...

Last edited:
Dont forget Floid Black (like I did!) its a similar scent to Aventus so pairs well with Wickham Classic 24 / Stirling Executive Man / Fine Platinum.

For real? Creed Aventus? Why isn't that listed anywhere in descriptions?? I'd have bought a truck-load eons ago!!

Love that scent so much! Guess I'm having Floid Black soon! :D

For real? Creed Aventus? Why isn't that listed anywhere in descriptions?? I'd have bought a truck-load eons ago!!

Love that scent so much! Guess I'm having Floid Black soon! :D
it doesn't smell like that to me its more of a sweet fruity scent if I had to compare it to another fragrance it would be HUGO Red :)

Back
Top Bottom