Feedback

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
Before the change I used to be able to leave and recevie feedback, I found this a valuable tool when buying and others who were considering buying from me could see my high feed back score and feel safe in the knowledge that they were dealing with a honest seller who's buyers were happy enough to leave feedback. Will this option be comming back in due corse and will the origanal feedback scores still be there?
Please don't think I'm moaning or anything of that nature :) it's just a question and I realise the hard work that has gone on with the change over and I understand there will be little things that may be different now. With respect, P.

The problem with the new version of the software is that every add on I bought for the old version is incompatible and new versions will need to be purchased again. The compatible feedback system is still in beta testing and it's not recommended for live forums at the moment, they still want 50 euros for it though....

The problem with the new version of the software is that every add on I bought for the old version is incompatible and new versions will need to be purchased again. The compatible feedback system is still in beta testing and it's not recommended for live forums at the moment, they still want 50 euros for it though....

On another non-shaving forum I visit, there's a part of the forum where you post hero or villain. Obviously, not as good as having it directly tagged to someone's profile, but easy to search. One benefit I can see is that Tapatalk users can then leave feedback as well, where as the old system didn't even show feedback to Tapatalk users.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom