Feather Artist Club SS folding & non folding

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, if it is please move it call me a buffoon.

Has anyone used both the folding & straight feather Artist Club razors? I've got the folding one & I struggle with my left hand, so I'm practicing using my right hand only. However, when I try to do my left hand side of my face I struggle unless I straighten the handle out. So I'm wondering whether to try & swap if for a straight handle razor. Thoughts appreciated please.

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, if it is please move it call me a buffoon.

Has anyone used both the folding & straight feather Artist Club razors? I've got the folding one & I struggle with my left hand, so I'm practicing using my right hand only. However, when I try to do my left hand side of my face I struggle unless I straighten the handle out. So I'm wondering whether to try & swap if for a straight handle razor. Thoughts appreciated please.
I have the SS non folding and find it easier than the folding although I can use western straight razors I feel more comfortable with a Kamisori . It's probably due to the fact that I got used to using a Kamisori before I started to use a western straight. I think the more you use yours the better you will become at using it however it would be interesting for you to see if a non folding SS would be more comfortable or not. :)

I have the SS non folding and find it easier than the folding although I can use western straight razors I feel more comfortable with a Kamisori . It's probably due to the fact that I got used to using a Kamisori before I started to use a western straight. I think the more you use yours the better you will become at using it however it would be interesting for you to see if a non folding SS would be more comfortable or not. :)

I am the opposite i prefer folding to kamisori style!

Try both is my advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't give up with the folding, you should try both the kami and folding for at least a few months back-to-back. I've got both styles and enjoy using both.

Tell the missus that you will sell the folding one after you've tried both together for a while, and then hope that she forgets?

Back
Top Bottom