Ebay Fraudulent Seller Warning

Just a heads up for anyone like me who likes to buy their fragrances from Fleabay ..... Our Chinese friends have changed tack and are listing expensive vintage frags for silly BIN prices from zero feedback accounts. I've reported a couple of them over the last couple of days ...... The latest being a 100ml bottle of D&G Masculine for the princely sum of £19.95!

Buyer Beware :D

Last edited:
Just a heads up for anyone like me who likes to buy their fragrances from Fleabay ..... Our Chinese friends have changed tack and are listing expensive vintage frags for silly BIN prices from zero feedback accounts. I've reported a couple of them over the last couple of day ...... The latest being a 100ml bottle of D&G Masculine for the princely sum of £19.95!

Thanks for the heads up, let's hope Ebay do something to stamp this out.

Just a heads up for anyone like me who likes to buy their fragrances from Fleabay ..... Our Chinese friends have changed tack and are listing expensive vintage frags for silly BIN prices from zero feedback accounts. I've reported a couple of them over the last couple of day ...... The latest being a 100ml bottle of D&G Masculine for the princely sum of £19.95!

Thanks for the heads up. You should also beware of Amazon too. Plenty of fake fragrances on there. I got conned with some Juicy Couture Dirty English. It was obviously fake. Nothing like my original bottle. My Dad used to say when you get offered a gift Horse slowly approach it, take it by the head, open it's mouth and have a good effing look inside

Back
Top Bottom