This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delete this please was posted in wrong place

Discussion in 'Shaving Creams' started by AnthH, Sunday April 16, 2017.

1. AnthH

AnthH

should of been posted in reviews

Last edited: Monday May 29, 2017
  2. Fasa

Fasa

Do you mean the cella soft soap ? Do you have a pic ?

If it s the red bowl than it s good stuff and sells for nothing in italy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Fasa

Fasa

I live in uk too, i just happened to be in rome a week ago.

Cella has a cult following it in the other shaving forums. I understand it s also big in italy.

I used an entire red tin and it was good stuff. I would buy again if i did not have so many soaps and cream to finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnthH likes this.
  4. Luckypip

Luckypip

This is my favourite cream.
    I personally love the smell, but it is obviously a individual personal preference !
    I find that if I load the brush up well after soaking and mix up in a scuttle, gradually dribbling water onto it; I get a really lovely lather !
    The lather whips up like a meringue and easily lasts for three full passes with a nice slickness.
    Will definitely buy again when it runs out, but again; each to their own !

5. FrankieG

FrankieG

Cella (the red tub) is in my top 5 shaving soaps/creams. Lathers easily, is super slick and offers great protection. For me the scent is strongest in the tub, but once lathered it gets very mild. Considering its price to quality ratio it must be one of the best buys around. The almond scent does seem to be a 'love it or hate it' type thing though.

Luckypip likes this.