This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conversation search

Discussion in 'Feedback and Help Requests' started by riverrun, Monday March 13, 2017.

1. riverrun

riverrun

Is there any chance it would be possible to search conversations?
    I just spent half an hour trying to find one from 2015 :rolleyes:
    Something like this, perchance?
    Just an idea. Cheers.

2. Boab

Boab Administrator

I will have a look at it.

3. riverrun

riverrun

Thank you, Boab.

4. Boab

Boab Administrator

I installed an add on to allow conversation searching.
    If you click search within the conversation section you can tick a box to search conversations only, if you also click 'more' you will be presented with some more advanced search parameters.

5. riverrun

riverrun

This doesn't seem to work for me. It never finds any conversations. 'No results found' - no matter what I enter as a search term.

6. Benz3ne

Benz3ne

Mine seems to be choosy as to what it'll return. I've tried 'Myrsol' and the only message it's fired back is one from today - nothing else despite a couple of conversations including that title and keyword within the message.

7. globalm

globalm Moderator

I'm also getting the 'No Results Found' when searching for terms which are definitely there.

We probably need to switch it off and back on! :D

riverrun likes this.
  8. riverrun

riverrun

Bump. This feature is still not working. Alas!

9. Benz3ne

Benz3ne

Seems to be working alright for me. I've been trying with words known to be used in conversations and it's bringing up search results.

10. riverrun

riverrun

I only get results since end of March 2017... those I don't need to search for :D

11. Benz3ne

Benz3ne

Likewise! I've just had a look using known phrases in my oldest conversation (December 2016) and that doesn't come up in search results.