Conundrum!!

Normally I work 5-6 days a week and one of my ways to relax in the evening, after feeding my face and watching crap on the telly, is to have a long shower and a relaxing shave. Today was a day off, I had my shower & shave in the morning, I went out and had a few beers. Now I'm home, shoes off, fed etc and fancy another shower and shave. Problem is, I have no facial hair left to shave off! And I've just had a new razor delivered that I want to use! Anyone else felt like this?

Yep! Been there ...

One or two sage words of advice come to mind:

1. Don't shave when you don't have to
2. Don't shave after drinking

Think also how your new razor will give a really bad impression, given the two conditions above.

Set it aside, man ... longing will make it sweeter. Hang in there :D
You and I are singing from the same song sheet! Exactly what I was thinking! One hot shower, another relaxing beer later and off to bed. Shave tomorrow!

You and I are singing from the same song sheet! Exactly what I was thinking! One hot shower, another relaxing beer later and off to bed. Shave tomorrow!

In a similar vein; a raging hangover, as well making one potential a little unsteady when wielding sharp objects, can also throw the skin right out of condition. Top notch prep, soap and post shave is a must

The only time I will shave twice in a day now is if I'm going out in the evening and I want to look my best but that's before I consume any drink and it's once in a blue moon anyway !
When I started this proper shaving lark I used to shave in the morning and evening too but that's gone by the by, :) although it would reduce my soap mountain at twice the speed! :) P.

Last edited:
I like a fair bit of stubble when I have a new razor to try but Yep, been there, done that and washed the blood out of the sink, Beer and Blades don't mix.

I sometimes shave twice a day. If I do, I need one pass each time and the razor glides over your skin with no resistance..

Back
Top Bottom