Connaught Shaving and Wickham Praise

Just wanted to tell you all about some great service I received recently from these two companies. Dealt with Connaught many times before and tried wickham in the past. Had an enquiry about the product appearance once I received it and received great service from them. They were very accommodating of my OCD and responded very quickly to me, with the reassurance I was expecting and hoping for. Absolutely loved the soap and bought more from Connaught the same day given the quality of product and customer service received from both companies. I know most of you already use both but just wanted to share my experience as I was delighted with the way they dealt with it all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to tell you all about some great service I received recently from these two companies. Dealt with Connaught many times before and tried wickham in the past. Had an enquiry about the product appearance once I received it and received great service from them. They were very accommodating of my OCD and responded very quickly to me, with the reassurance I was expecting and hoping for. Absolutely loved the soap and bought more from Connaught the same day given the quality of product and customer service received from both companies. I know most of you already use both but just wanted to share my experience as I was delighted with the way they dealt with it all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree both great companies to deal with, sterling customer service and I've found just about all the shaving goods companies are the same, I can't think of one that I've had a bad experience with.

Back
Top Bottom