Classic Cobra razors back in stock 4pm PST today

I got 'approval' by Classic Shaving to let a small cat out of the bag....

Today, May 5th, at 4pm PST (that's in one hour and 8 mins) there will be 43 Cobra Classics put up on Classic Shavings site for sale (note: Not the King Cobra ones..but rather the all metal-shiny-thing).
Price: USD 199

I had a really long, interesting phone talk with them today about everything from sourcing issues to QC and thought some of you may be interested in some insight;

1) They are obviously fully aware of the fact that in the past some of their razors have had blade alignment/lock mechanism issues. This, according to CS directly, happened more frequently on their KC razors.
They are addressing this in two ways;
a) They have had QC talks with their manufacturer that they need to manufacture to more precise standards, and
b) they are in-house in their California office MANUALLY loading a blade into EVERY razor to make sure it locks tight and aligns well

2) I also spoke about sourcing a bit and the small quantities they are getting and it appears that they order as many as they can but that the manufacturer can only produce so many.
They often get lots of about 10 - and we all know those disappear in an hour or so - BUT this time they got a lot of 40+ (43 to be precise) that will go on sale in an hour :)

Anyway, hopefully the above can be helpful in some way.

Such a sexy beast...
(Random photos from the web):
cobra-classic-razor_231823935250.jpg

15209018ly.jpg

316oku1.jpg

14874708ev.jpg

2woxcuf.jpg

No need to be sorry. Just trying to supply a time zone conversion service... That's 2300 UTC/GMT for people on the ISS...

Lol yeah time differences is a huge inconvenience sometimes.
You guys are at home sipping scotch and whatnot and for me it's still a work day and in 50 mins I will explain a new revenue recognition model in front of a bunch of corporate accounting nerds. So enjoy your evening..and hopefully a razor if you are so inclined :)

The original notice received btw:
"
On 5/5/2016 1:29 PM, Customer Service wrote:
Huzzah! We have received a shipment of Cobra Classic razors. We will be putting them in stock on the site by 4 pm this afternoon. Please let us know if we can answer any questions.

Thank you,
Customer Service Team
ClassicShaving.com
"

I got 'approval' by Classic Shaving to let a small cat out of the bag....

Today, May 5th, at 4pm PST (that's in one hour and 8 mins) there will be 43 Cobra Classics put up on Classic Shavings site for sale (note: Not the King Cobra ones..but rather the all metal-shiny-thing).
Price: USD 199

I had a really long, interesting phone talk with them today about everything from sourcing issues to QC and thought some of you may be interested in some insight;

1) They are obviously fully aware of the fact that in the past some of their razors have had blade alignment/lock mechanism issues. This, according to CS directly, happened more frequently on their KC razors.
They are addressing this in two ways;
a) They have had QC talks with their manufacturer that they need to manufacture to more precise standards, and
b) they are in-house in their California office MANUALLY loading a blade into EVERY razor to make sure it locks tight and aligns well

2) I also spoke about sourcing a bit and the small quantities they are getting and it appears that they order as many as they can but that the manufacturer can only produce so many.
They often get lots of about 10 - and we all know those disappear in an hour or so - BUT this time they got a lot of 40+ (43 to be precise) that will go on sale in an hour :)

Anyway, hopefully the above can be helpful in some way.

Such a sexy beast...
(Random photos from the web):
cobra-classic-razor_231823935250.jpg

15209018ly.jpg

316oku1.jpg

14874708ev.jpg

2woxcuf.jpg
Nice Lookin Razors those Classics..Pity it Doesn't take a Hollow Ground Blade..Joking Aside..I Love the look of Them..:D

Billy

Back
Top Bottom