(Cheeky request) Would like to borrow an ATT SE2?

I've used the ATT SE1 currently on loan from @Acer89 and love it. I'd like to try the SE2 before I decide to buy one.
I've bought a couple of razors over the past few months which haven't ‘agreed' with me and I'd really don't want to waste any more money.

So has anyone got an Above The Tie SE2 head and cap they won't mind lending me to try please? I would prefer to try the latest version if possible. I know I'm a cheeky bugger but if you don't ask….:p::wink:

I would of course cover all postage costs (Royal Mail Special Delivery).

Also any thoughts on the two versions?

Cheers
Rob

I've used the ATT SE1 currently on loan from @Acer89 and love it. I'd like to try the SE2 before I decide to buy one.
I've bought a couple of razors over the past few months which haven't ‘agreed' with me and I'd really don't want to waste any more money.

So has anyone got an Above The Tie SE2 head and cap they won't mind lending me to try please? I would prefer to try the latest version if possible. I know I'm a cheeky bugger but if you don't ask….:p::wink:

I would of course cover all postage costs (Royal Mail Special Delivery).

Also any thoughts on the two versions?

Cheers
Rob
You cheeky bugger.......you know if I had one I would lend it to you Rob, good luck.

Back
Top Bottom