Cheap synthetic in Boots

Thanks for the heads-up on the deal. Love their creams too (well, it's just Creightons).
Creighton's sold out to Swallowfield. I am not too sure what Creighton's now manufacturer as several brands left such as TOBS and GFT. Creighton's also sold St James of London, and no longer promote T&H No 10. They did buy Broad Oak to move into soap production.

Creighton's sold out to Swallowfield. I am not too sure what Creighton's now manufacturer as several brands left such as TOBS and GFT. Creighton's also sold St James of London, and no longer promote T&H No 10. They did buy Broad Oak to move into soap production.

Who makes what amongst the "Big Boys" in the U.K. nowadays is somewhat of a mystery. All have been reformulated have they not? :confused:

I collected the gift set today. The brush is not a Plissoft, but doesn't feel too bad. I don't know where my Body Shop brush is to compare. The shaving cream is a small 50ml. Not bad for £6.99, probably bad value at £9.99 given that it's not a Plissoft.

Back
Top Bottom