Brut 33

;)Just a curious question to my TSR family. Is there any difference between Brut 33 and the Brut from present time? I'm a traditionalist I guess and would love any advice and guidance on this. Any help is appreciated. Cheers R.

That's an old one eh & very famous.Nice bottle with the silver medallion.I actually bought the body spray the other week for a change to the modern ones I use.It lasts quite well.

Deodorant spray is good and stays for a while, you can buy the Edt spray in glass bottle with medallion from e-bay or amazon and I think I paid just over £10 and I also have a real Faberge brut and the scent is same, I won't be able to tell you the difference, in other words it is not as bad or as dramatic as the Shulton Old Spice vs P&G Old Spice.

Deodorant spray is good and stays for a while, you can buy the Edt spray in glass bottle with medallion from e-bay or amazon and I think I paid just over £10 and I also have a real Faberge brut and the scent is same, I won't be able to tell you the difference, in other words it is not as bad or as dramatic as the Shulton Old Spice vs P&G Old Spice.
Yeah I've tried the old spice body spray.It's quite good.The shaving mugs are nice.

Yeah I've tried the old spice body spray.It's quite good.
Not the godawful hawridge or wolfthorne ones? Those smell like a cross between juicy fruit and urinal pucks; sickeningly and overpoweringly sweet, yet somehow medicinal at the same time. The nearest thing i can compare it directly to is the crappy automatic air fresheners that Marston's pubs use in their toilets to cover up the smell of piss, puke and cocaine addicts.

I was given a can of each free to try and couldn't get in the shower quick enough to get them off... Utterly horrid.

Not the godawful hawridge or wolfthorne ones? Those smell like a cross between juicy fruit and urinal pucks; sickeningly and overpoweringly sweet, yet somehow medicinal at the same time. The nearest thing i can compare it directly to is the crappy automatic air fresheners that Marston's pubs use in their toilets to cover up the smell of piss, puke and cocaine addicts.

I was given a can of each free to try and couldn't get in the shower quick enough to get them off... Utterly horrid.

Old Spice now gears itself to the young Metrosexual who like to smell like................well, girls. Can't blame them fiscally as that's where the money is.

Yes I have an old spice mug I bought my dad over 40yrs ago RIP. I only took it out for use again the other day after getting my 1st straight razor. Pity the scent isn't the same. Are the scents different from red and white tops ?

Back
Top Bottom