Blade Markings

I bought 50 Astra SP blades from a well know supplier recently and there are no markings on the actual blades themselves. Just plain blades. Is this usual? The only reason I ask is that I have just had my first poor shave using an Astra. Cheers chaps.

all the Astra sp blades iv got and used have had the name and superior platinum on and they are good blades what does the packaging look like

Last edited:
I don't think they would go to the effort of counterfeiting them when they're already pretty cheap. Maybe the ones with no writing on are for the domestic markets in Russia, and the ones with writing on are for international markets... just a thought,try using a blade from a older puck if you have one,..and see if the shaving performance is the same as the ones with no writing on.
All my Astra SP's have writing on, but that doesn't mean they arn't fakes.How would we know?..Everything is mass produced these days ,the real thing and fakes.Regards.

Last edited:
I don't think they would go to the effort of counterfeiting them when they're already pretty cheap. Maybe the ones with no writing are for the domestic markets in Russia, and the ones with writing on are for international markets... just a thought,try using a blade from a older puck if you have one,..and see if the shaving performance is the same as the ones with no writing on.
All my Astra SP's have writing on, but that doesn't mean they arn't fakes.How would we know?..Everything mass produced these days ,the real thing and fakes.Regards.
Yes cheers PF. I will try a compare and contrast.

Back
Top Bottom