Big Brush lovers!

IMG_0683.JPG IMG_0678.JPG I love big brushes so this razorock f-400 was definitely going to end up in the collection!.
It arrived promptly as usual from shaving station (great service) and it is big but still perfectly useable, I face lather 100% of the time, but if you are a bowl fancier you best get yourself a bloody big bowl!!.
It looks great with the bright red handle and jet black hair definitely unusual.
As for performance it has a lot more backbone than the razorock hulk (my favourite brush by far I have two!) .
These large synthetic brushes just lather so well and seem to hold water in them unlike the smaller synthetics,they behave very much like badger brushes without the downsides (like taking 3 days to dry,these are dry within a day)
Over the years I have had several brushes over the £150-200 mark and these larger razorock brushes outperform them in every way all for under £30 each! Good on you razorock!.
Ed.

View attachment 28697 View attachment 28696 I love big brushes so this razorock f-400 was definitely going to end up in the collection!.
It arrived promptly as usual from shaving station (great service) and it is big but still perfectly useable, I face lather 100% of the time, but if you are a bowl fancier you best get yourself a bloody big bowl!!.
It looks great with the bright red handle and jet black hair definitely unusual.
As for performance it has a lot more backbone than the razorock hulk (my favourite brush by far I have two!) .
These large synthetic brushes just lather so well and seem to hold water in them unlike the smaller synthetics,they behave very much like badger brushes without the downsides (like taking 3 days to dry,these are dry within a day)
Over the years I have had several brushes over the £150-200 mark and these larger razorock brushes outperform them in every way all for under £30 each! Good on you razorock!.
Ed.
I recently acquired this: Razorock 400 in Aluminium
Rzorock 400 Siver Synthetic from Mum & Dad.jpg
....and I must say not only is it a thing of beauty, it also performs superbly.

They are great aren't they Wayne, I have sold all my badger brushes apart from my simpsons chubby 2, and now have a rotation of 5 razorock synthetics, such good value for money cheers Ed.

Got both the 400 and the F400, both are excellent VFM brushes, comparable to brushes which cost two or three time the price, which seems to be the trend for fair few modern synthetics - and the F400 is great for face or head lathering and you shouldn't run out lather with it either...

Aye, Razorock are probably the best "bang for the buck" synthetic brushes out there... That F400 looks a bit too big for my taste!

36686803176_7c6529ff9d.jpg

Got both the 400 and the F400, both are excellent VFM brushes, comparable to brushes which cost two or three time the price, which seems to be the trend for fair few modern synthetics - and the F400 is great for face or head lathering and you shouldn't run out lather with it either...
Yeah you certainly won't run out of lather, but I would rather have too much than not enough, there's nothing worse than having to reload halfway through a shave!

Back
Top Bottom