Bicester Village or Belgium?

Now that I've peaked your interests with an unusual title I'll get down to my actual question.

I'm going to a friend's wedding tomorrow in Oxford, and will subsequently be about 30 minutes through some twisty roads from Bicester. Later this month, I'll be going for a week to Belgium with the other half. Do I check out shaving goodies in Bicester Village on Sunday before heading back to rainy ol' Wales or do I save my pennies and root around Belgium? :D

Now that I've peaked your interests with an unusual title I'll get down to my actual question.

I'm going to a friend's wedding tomorrow in Oxford, and will subsequently be about 30 minutes through some twisty roads from Bicester. Later this month, I'll be going for a week to Belgium with the other half. Do I check out shaving goodies in Bicester Village on Sunday before heading back to rainy ol' Wales or do I save my pennies and root around Belgium? :D
Bicester, pronounced bister localy is a nice enough place to poke around, well it was when I was based up there for a while, full of army types. :)

Back
Top Bottom