Best blades for feather artist club SS

Hi Guys

Looking for some advice regarding blades for a feather artist club SS. I'm waiting for my razor to arrive and its coming with a cartridge of feather pro blades. I know there are various other blades made by feather and Kai and was wondering if you guys have any suggestions. Prior to this I have only used a DE.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys

Looking for some advice regarding blades for a feather artist club SS. I'm waiting for my razor to arrive and its coming with a cartridge of feather pro blades. I know there are various other blades made by feather and Kai and was wondering if you guys have any suggestions. Prior to this I have only used a DE.
Thanks in advance.

The pro's are ok, but the proline P-30 s imo the better blade in that razor.
I use the Feather SS Kamisori and have found the P-30s to be sharp and smooth. :)

Received my feather artist SS last week and had a couple of shaves now using the feather pros. As others have commented they are very sharp, but after taking my time with both shaves I have been left with good results nick/weeper free. However bought some prolines as the feathers are not the smoothest. Lets see what awaits.....

Received my feather artist SS last week and had a couple of shaves now using the feather pros. As others have commented they are very sharp, but after taking my time with both shaves I have been left with good results nick/weeper free. However bought some prolines as the feathers are not the smoothest. Lets see what awaits.....
You will love the Prolines in the SS. :) P.

I use the Schick proline p_30 blades in my feather artist club ss and wow these blades are smooth and sharp and very good price from Rakuten but remember to tick small package for your postage it only costs £2-19 for a pack of 2 to the UK

I use the Schick proline p_30 blades in my feather artist club ss and wow these blades are smooth and sharp and very good price from Rakuten but remember to tick small package for your postage it only costs £2-19 for a pack of 2 to the UK

Regards to ordering from rakuten. Am I correct in thinking if the order totals less than £15 including delivery I will not be charged any VAT or pay Royal Mail's £8 handling fee. Also how long does it take for the blades to arrive with the small package option for postage?

Regards to ordering from rakuten. Am I correct in thinking if the order totals less than £15 including delivery I will not be charged any VAT or pay Royal Mail's £8 handling fee. Also how long does it take for the blades to arrive with the small package option for postage?

2 packs fell under the radar as they totalled around £12.41 (for the injector-sized B-20s) if I remember rightly. They took 11 days for me but I'd imagine now we're heading towards the end of the year it might be closer to 2 weeks. Very reasonable especially for the price. :)

I ordered 2 packs of blades at £7.09 per pack and postage was £2-19 remember to tick small package for shipping or you will pay a lot more for it and it takes about 8 days to receive them I live in Scotland UK and never had any royal mail or customs charges hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom