Bergamot scented soaps?

I'm looking for recommendations for Bergamot scented soaps?

Cheers
Rob
Can't help you with shaving soaps, but my local brewer, Adnams, has produced an Earl Grey Lager. This is based on the Earl Grey tea, which is flavoured with Oil of Bergamot. I did try the beer once, but the barman didn't have any Milk Stout to put in it. Definitely not my favourite drink.

Have you tried anything by them Paul?
No, but it's pure Bergamont so I thought you may want to buy on spec.
I have tried plenty of soaps that have Bergamont in it along with lots of other scents but this is the only one I've seen that's pure Bergamont and its a hand made tallow soap......wait awhile and I may buy some and let you know what I think about it but it will only be that.....what I think about it. I would say try and find some reviews on it or just take a chance , your call :)

Extro do a Calabrian Bergamot shaving croap/cream that is highly regarded. It's currently in stock with matching splash at Shaving Station. A few of their others have bergamot like Arzachena, using it this week and it is very bergamot smelling to me. Good products.

I want to get the Calabrian Bergamot one in the future.

I have Don Marco and Figaro Limited edition shave soap both made by TFS, both claimed to be Bergamot/Neroli, both are more like Sunny Delight scented and no where near Bergamot as I know it.

Good Bergamot single scented software I know of is the Alpa Classiqque cologne from CZ, not sure I ever came across a true Brgamot soap or cream tho the NSS and OSP Neroli creations seems to point in the correct direction.
L'occitane make a very nice line of pure single scented Bergamot balms etc' not sure if they do this with shaving crap.

Head to ShaveDash and see what you find, the owner (Jim) is very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom