Bergamot & Neroli soap?

Hi all

I was wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of a nice bergamot and Neroli scented soap?

I've seen one by TFS but can't find it anywhere in stock.

Cheers

Daniel

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

"Mondial Bergamotto Neroli" comes to mind. (And I seem to recall it's actually made by TFS?)

Very nice, bright scent. Loses some of its intensity with age, unfortunately, at least in the cream version I have (which is more like a soft soap). There's also a hard soap available.

Gentleman's Face Care Club Bergamot and Neroli cheap on eBay. Lathers very well and a decent scent. I have it and like it.

Tcheon Fung Sing have a Bergamotto Neroli - don't know if GFCC buys in a TFS product, since several other companies like Omega also get TFS to make their soaps. Anyway, the TFS soap gets very good feedback to that's also a recommendation.

Eufros Gea contains bergamot and neroli - that's a very nice soap which you can order from Spain.

If you're after the neroli part of it, then a really good one is Grooming Dept. Neroli di Bois, probably my favourite neroli. That's a USA soap though.

In terms of UK artisans OSP has a neroli as well. Also P&B Pall Mall, but that's more complex.

Cheers guys!

I really fancied a soap. I almost strictly used creams for 3+ years. Only just started moving to soaps this past month [emoji846]

The TFS one is the one that I really wanted. Can't find it anywhere in stock!

I've seen the mondial one but hadn't ever heard of them before. Will check them out [emoji846]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom