Barbershop Scented Shave Sticks

I love the Barbershop scent and I have several soaps and creams (Fine, PAA CAD, B&M Seville) but I have yet to find a stick with the scent, I have a holiday coming up and don't really want to take a tub/tin with me but a stick would work.

Anyone got any ideas?

On a cruise to Spain France and Italy. I have Proraso of course, La Toja, LEA and BEA already but if you have any other suggestions then that would be great - thanks!!

I love the Barbershop scent and I have several soaps and creams (Fine, PAA CAD, B&M Seville) but I have yet to find a stick with the scent, I have a holiday coming up and don't really want to take a tub/tin with me but a stick would work.

Anyone got any ideas?

Why not make a DIY shave stick of your favourite barbershop scent?

Erasmic stick is full on barbershop kinda scent, the current production is as good as Palmolive. They must have reformulated it (again for the thousand time) as it didn't use to lather well and now its more than acceptable.

Last edited:
If you can still fanagle one, the Boot's shave stick is good, but the smell is................................well, it's......different. :eek: ;)

Back
Top Bottom