B&M Sinfonia - Thoughts ?

Going through a love for Barrister and Mann Soaps just now. The Glissant base for me is one of the best around and works a treat do performance is great. Anyone tried Sinfonia and have thoughts on the scent. Seems to be a few popped up on BST's of late so don't know if it's getting the love

Got in a tub of sinfonia today and really like it. Can see how the scent is polarising. First thing you get hit with is florals which I don't mind in a soap followed up by the fruitiness of the Apricot. It kind of reminds me of PAA Dapper Doc Soap but heavier on the flowers.

Are you sure it was the soap and not the blade? Feather blades have a terrible effect on my skin each time i have tried them. Whats in the soap that could have been bad for you?

Are you sure it was the soap and not the blade? Feather blades have a terrible effect on my skin each time i have tried them. Whats in the soap that could have been bad for you?
Wasn't the blade. I have no idea. It's happened to me only very occasionally with soaps where they don't agree. Something in the ingredients list. Have tried loads of Barrister and Mann so it's not the brand

Back
Top Bottom