Aqua di Parma Colonia Leather alternative?

Hi,
Can anyone out there in TSR please suggest and alternative to ADP Colonia Leather?
Needless to say, one that isn't £170/100mL. I like the scent but not the price.

I like leather scent, the ones that I used so far; Wickhams Russian Leather, English Leather by Dana, T.F.&Hill and G.F.Trumper Spanish Leather and a vintage Imperial Leather. I tried ADP Leather in John Lewis shop. The Leather aftershaves I used does not smell like ADP however English Leather is very nice and is not complicated as T.F Hill and Trumper. Trumper's Spanish leather is nicer than T.F hill in my opinion because it is not as floral. I suggest English Leather because it is not expensive and it smells very similar to Imperial Leather and a very pleasant scent.

There are more similar fragrances to Tuscan Leather than Colonia leather but as far as leather scents go I have to recommend the following cheapies;
Pal Zileri Cuoio - similar to Tuscan Leather
Aramis Devin - juniper and leather for a ‘hot' leather scent
Aramis modern leather - new release, more ‘true' leather fragrance
Jovoy Irish Leather - another juniper and leather one, far more potent than the aramis and more premium smelling but higher cost.

I've the first and sold on the second as I wasn't using it as much as I should have. Both are great for sub £30 if you look around.

Back
Top Bottom