Anyone tried the D'Aredenne soap that OSP is selling?

Anyone tried this? What is the back story is it an OSP made premium soap or does it come from elsewhere. The website doesn't say anything except that it is made by "one of the UK's finest artisans..."

He's modest then lol.

I'll give it a go sometime! Will be interested to see how it stacks up to Wickham and Nanny's Signature which are terrific.His tallow soap is nice.

I have used, and finished, the Captain. It is fantastic. It is softer than OSP and will happily take a ton of water, and it produces a positive cornucopia of luxurious lather.

What did you think of it? I have it to and yes it's a great soap but I'm not sure on the sent. It's not a bad scent it's just not me. Performance is great though

What did you think of it? I have it to and yes it's a great soap but I'm not sure on the sent. It's not a bad scent it's just not me. Performance is great though

I found it to be strong in the in the bowl, but significantly calmer when lathered. Personally, I think it is winter soap as far as the scent is concerned. I would like to compare the ASB and an OSP of the same scent.

I have the coconut and it is a good soap, lathers excellently. Unsure about the scent though, I get coconut and playdoh.

I am however waiting for Kyoto to be released

That's right. I make it myself. Originally it was a totally different company but due to certain factors I decided to just make it a different line at OSP.

It's all vegan with synthetic scents. Very proud of this soap as I believe it fills the gap that I think is evident between vegan and tallow soaps.

I have a new scent coming out every now and then. Make sure you keep an eye out!

That's right. I make it myself. Originally it was a totally different company but due to certain factors I decided to just make it a different line at OSP.

It's all vegan with synthetic scents. Very proud of this soap as I believe it fills the gap that I think is evident between vegan and tallow soaps.

I have a new scent coming out every now and then. Make sure you keep an eye out!

James, you should be proud of it, it is fantastic. I will be ordering more Captain in the autumn

Back
Top Bottom