Anyone tried TF's new F*%"king Fabulous yet?

Fox

Note wise it sounds right up my street.

Tom Ford presents a new limited edition called Fucking Fabulous from his exclusive Private Blend perfume line during the New York Fashion Week in September 2017.

Key ingredients of the composition include bitter almond oil, tonka bean, orris root, leather, cashmerean and clary sage oil.

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Tom-Ford/Fucking-Fabulous-46513.html

It's about time that word was devalued and brought into more everyday use, been saying this about swear words for years. People who dramatise these words and place emphasis on them are to blame for them carrying any weight when said.
Absoloutly right. :)Band well done Tom Ford for breaking down the taboo of certain words, words are just words, it's how you use them that matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox
It was interesting to read last night how the name came to be, Tom was sitting at a table with some bod from the perfume house with the new perfume and apon smelling it Tom Ford apparently said this is "Fucking Fabulous" and so it came to being called Fucking Fabulous. I bet it is! I wonder if Mr Perfume will produce an oil with the same perfume notes? I hope so
. :)

Back
Top Bottom