Anyone purchase from SLRHut?

I would say they are only just better than some of the other places, but I'm wondering if they could supply the warranty side of things at the same time.

Have a look at Park Cameras.

I'm tempted to upgrade my old Canon EOS 20D for a nice 70D at the moment.

Fish

I would say they are only just better than some of the other places, but I'm wondering if they could supply the warranty side of things at the same time.

Fish

Actually they are £200 and £300 cheaper than almost all online retailers on some DLSR models, and yes they are grey imports brand new with 12 months warranty from the seller, but you will be unable to register them with Nikon or whatever make you purchase this is where I get a little nervous.

Fish
I have the 70D and it is a quality piece of kit. Full wifi compatibility and HD video are nice extras. Also the touch screen interface.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Well thought I'd treat myself, went and got a 70D this morning. Just waiting for the battery to charge before seeing what it can do.

Fish

Indeed. I was after a big lens and read a few reviews for ones in that range. Even looked at a Sony but this edges it in range and the reviews I read.

This one

https://www.cliftoncameras.co.uk/Sigma-50500mm-f4.56.3-DG-OS-HSM--Sony-Fit

A bit of a treat, don't drink much, don't smoke and a hobby that I enjoy.

Nice lens I guess you are intending on doing more wildlife shooting in the future? I pulled the trigger yesterday on a new Nikon D7200 and I'm probably going to add the Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens which costs as much as the camera, but you know what they say your camera is only as good as the glass you put on it.

Nice lens I guess you are intending on doing more wildlife shooting in the future? I pulled th trigger yesterday on a new Nikon D7200 and I'm probably going to add the Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens which costs as much as the camera, but you know what they say your camera is only as good as the glass you put on it.

Indeed a lot more wildlife, and a bit of sport. Exactly what I've always been told is buy good glass. I also ordered a slightly better head for my tripod. I have a Manfrotto Carbon Fibre which had a stock head on so I've upgraded to this one.

https://www.cliftoncameras.co.uk/Manfrotto-MHXPRO-3W-New-X-Pro--3-Way-Head

Enjoy your new Nikon.

Well so far so good with Clifton Cameras ! They contacted to say it would be dispatched Monday as its due in from Sigma then. I knew it wasn't in stock anyway. But I was asking when I could expect delivery as I'm working quite a bit next week. I mentioned I was off Tuesday, they came back and are sending it next day free of charge !

Back
Top Bottom