Anybody on here do home brewing?

I bought my dad a kit for Father's Day but he hasn't started it yet. I understand you can brew some decent stuff if you do it properly. There's a pretty good local shop to us that seem keen to help with lots of kits to chose from. I wouldn't mind a crack myself [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we have a home brew guru? because I have been considering giving it a whirl so if anyone can give and advice that would be great. My aim would be to make a brew as strong as possible, nothing refined, proper tramp juice:)

I bought my dad a kit for Father's Day but he hasn't started it yet. I understand you can brew some decent stuff if you do it properly. There's a pretty good local shop to us that seem keen to help with lots of kits to chose from. I wouldn't mind a crack myself [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it's fun, and relatively simple but very rewarding. Kinda like making your own bread!

I regularly used to make homebrew, but stopped for a bit, and have just got back into it and made another barrel. I have only used to kits, and although it's not as good as professional beer, they taste really good and are a damn sight cheaper.

Nom nom nom.

I'm after a good Belgium style kit for me to do next...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I always used to bottle some good strong belgian stuff for Christmas. I used to bottle it in summer as it really improved with extra maturing. Lovely stuff.

Back
Top Bottom