An AS to match Whitechapel?

I still can't explain why... :p... but I got one* of those wonders the guys at Phoenix & Beau make.. "Whitechapel".

Smoke, night, darkness... well, a terrific soap! But as we are fancy men (aren't we?) I of course need :rolleyes: a "matching" AS (a lotion) ...

Any suggestions, gentlemen?

Thanks in advance.

* That's what I can't explain actually... the fact that I only bought one....

I don't know how Whitechapel smells but if you are looking for a Smokey and dark scent, I would suggest Rapport Edt, I bought one from B&M(kind of a budget store, you may find it at similar stores). Dark red bottle, natural spray/atomiser 50ml. If I'm not wrong it was £4 or £4.99 so it's inexpensive and not a great big loss if you don't like it, it is not an offensive, in your face type of EdT, nice smoky, earthy, dark kind of scent.

I don't know how Whitechapel smells but if you are looking for a Smokey and dark scent, I would suggest Rapport Edt, I bought one from B&M(kind of a budget store, you may find it at similar stores). Dark red bottle, natural spray/atomiser 50ml. If I'm not wrong it was £4 or £4.99 so it's inexpensive and not a great big loss if you don't like it, it is not an offensive, in your face type of EdT, nice smoky, earthy, dark kind of scent.

Thanks!

I still can't explain why... :p... but I got one* of those wonders the guys at Phoenix & Beau make.. "Whitechapel".

Smoke, night, darkness... well, a terrific soap! But as we are fancy men (aren't we?) I of course need :rolleyes: a "matching" AS (a lotion) ...

Thanks in advance.

You can't go wrong with Lalique Encre Noir as a match up to Whitechapel.

Thanks in advance.

I feel.your pain brother - I bought Oberon as well as I couldn't just choose one :p

Back
Top Bottom