All I want for Christmas........

........are some more DE blades. My bulk buy of Derby blades have run out leaving me with only a pack of Feather blades that I received courtesy of when I got my Merkur Futur about 4 years. The first and only time that I tried a Feather blade ended up in facial carnage!
Any suggestions as to what blades I would like from Santa?

........are some more DE blades. My bulk buy of Derby blades have run out leaving me with only a pack of Feather blades that I received courtesy of when I got my Merkur Futur about 4 years. The first and only time that I tried a Feather blade ended up in facial carnage!
Any suggestions as to what blades I would like from Santa?
Astra SP blades are very good alrounders. I am sure you will receive 101 suggestions :) P.

Polsilver Super Iridium, Rapira (any type), Voskhod, Supermax Super Platinum are my go to blades and all under £12 for a pack of 100.

Before you commit to a bulk buy of blades you don't know too well, I recommend a sample pack from somewhere like Connaught Shaving or Try A Blade. See what works best for you and your razor.

Horses for courses obviously but I'd rather let a rabid rat gnaw my testicles off than put an Astra anywhere near my pretty boy good looks. People like them, I cannot understand it but each to their own. My recommendation for what it is worth, not a lot I fear but hey ho! I'd choose Voskhod, Nacet, Shark and Rapira.
I think the choice has been made Wayne! :)

Back
Top Bottom