A Typical Barbershop Scent??

I want to buy a typical Barbershop Scent. I am thinking of Pinaud Clubman.....but before ordering ....I would value some other opinions. Any Suggestions?
I would echo what @TomG said re Myrsol Blue, it's one I use myself and has the classic barber shop scent, good stuf and a good price too. :) P
Anything for the weekend sir! :) P..

Last edited:
Fine American Blend is based on a Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche so if you want the same smell but a bit longer lasting there's always the original. :) very fresh stuff!
I get your logic on that, @Benz3ne, but as far as I am aware, YSL discontinued Rive Gauche Pour Homme some time ago. I've been trying to find some NOS for quite a while - the only examples I have found to date were asking silly money. If anyone finds some at a fair price, I am all ears!

You know I'm going to my flavour of the month: PASHANA but Proraso Red, Pitralon Original and Lea Classic are very nice.
I've been trying to place Pashana and as it's made in N.I. it's probably from the barbers as a kid.
@Benz3ne
@TomG
I haven't tried this clone but I've tried some of their others with good results.
As you can seen it split opinion on the two reviews, but it's cheap enough to take a risk.

I get your logic on that, @Benz3ne, but as far as I am aware, YSL discontinued Rive Gauche Pour Homme some time ago. I've been trying to find some NOS for quite a while - the only examples I have found to date were asking silly money. If anyone finds some at a fair price, I am all ears!
They have re-released it without the Star Anise so it's more geranium centric but still quite nice. :)

4d07258f387751ff6993f9bfb39d4f74.jpg

Back
Top Bottom