A shavemac Finest Limited Edition brush for £25? Surely not possible?

P1000817 (Small).JPG P1000814 (Small).JPG P1000818 (Small).JPG P1000819 (Small).JPG P1000815 (Small).JPG P1000816 (Small).JPG

Well, yes, strictly speaking, you can buy my shavemac 'Finest' brush for £25 plus post/packing and PayPal fees. (shall we say £29?)

The item in question is a shavemac "Finest" - Bulb - Anchor - Jade - 26mmx50mm

It is number 30 (out of 50) of the 2015 TSR Limited Edition run. I bought it myself at the time - see the relevant thread for details/confirmation.

If there are any old timers left here who know me they will know that the stuff I've sold in the past is always in excellent condition and is always packed and presented in beautiful order.

OK, here's the catch! It sheds approximately four hairs per shave. I sent it back to Bernd at shavemac and he "cleaned and repaired" it and declared it to be free from shedding issues.... but it carried on shedding and he ultimately replaced it with a similar brush (but without the inscription on the bottom).

So that's why it's going cheap. If anyone wants a lovely "Limited Edition" handle from Bernd then here it is - you can either use it as it is and put up with the loss of four hairs per shave OR you can re-knot it with a knot of your choice (be that a badger or a synthetic).

So, to reiterate, it's £25 plus P&P + PayPal fees which totals £29

Back
Top Bottom