8/8" kamisori

IMG_0684.JPG IMG_0677.JPG IMG_0687.JPG A birthday present to me, it was about time I made one for myself, 8/8" western grind kamisori with vine style spinework and a curled tail, inlaid 2.3 kt ruby & 0.3kt ruby (my birthstone but lab grown unfortunately as I'm not that rich!) and 5300 year old bog oak blade guard with Ivory spacers and red leather thong (we all love a thong!).
Cheers lads Ed.

View attachment 28701 View attachment 28700 View attachment 28699 A birthday present to me, it was about time I made one for myself, 8/8" western grind kamisori with vine style spinework and a curled tail, inlaid 2.3 kt ruby & 0.3kt ruby (my birthstone but lab grown unfortunately as I'm not that rich!) and 5300 year old bog oak blade guard with Ivory spacers and red leather thong (we all love a thong!).
Cheers lads Ed.
Well done, that is a beautiful Kamisori , a wonderful birthday present. P.

View attachment 28701 View attachment 28700 View attachment 28699 A birthday present to me, it was about time I made one for myself, 8/8" western grind kamisori with vine style spinework and a curled tail, inlaid 2.3 kt ruby & 0.3kt ruby (my birthstone but lab grown unfortunately as I'm not that rich!) and 5300 year old bog oak blade guard with Ivory spacers and red leather thong (we all love a thong!).
Cheers lads Ed.
Absolutely stunning Ed, fantastic work.

Back
Top Bottom