titaniumhandle

1. K

Haircut & Shave Co. Efficient Ti

Bought directly from Aji, H&S Co. Only used 2 times and in excellent condition and comes with all original packaging. The razor is somewhere between Z074 and P076. The efficency is closer to P076 and the blade feel is closer to Z074. So all in all, its an efficient and smooth razor. Selling...
  2. K

H&S Co. Titanium Z074 DE Razor

Selling this nice razor in almost like new condition. Haircut & Shave Co. Z074 Titanium, machined finish with original cloth and travel case included. Selling for 180£ including tracked shipment to EU or UK. Buyer covers fees if any. I'm sending from Denmark, so I will declare the value below...
  3. K

Mühle R 41 GT Berlin 013/100 Limited Edition

As new and completely flawless Ti Mühle R41 DE Razor Limited Berlin Edition, No. 013/100 - aka Lucky Thirteen. Original box and DE blade included. Also in like new condition. Asking the price that I gave - 160€ + 10€ (which is half the shipping cost, I'll cover the other half) for tracked and...
  4. K

H&S Co. Ti All Knurled Machined/Light Polish handle

Selling this new Haricut & Shave Co. All Knurled Machined/Light Polish Handle 95mm Ti handle. Price 75£ to UK or EU including shipment. Buyer pays PayPal fees if any.
  5. K

***Last reduction*** Carbon Cx std with Ti handle

Selling this lovely razor to fund a new one. Carbon Shaving Cx standard plate (.68mm) in 316L with original Titanium handle. The condition is very good. Asking £155 150£ 145£ 140£ Price includes tracked shipment and use of PayPal (you pay fees if any). I will send to UK and EU. I ship from...
  6. K

Carbon Shaving Cx Ti razor + plate

Selling a lovely Carbon Shaving Cx Ti + plate (.88mm) razor. The condition is flawless. I am the original owner and have the original packaging as well. Price includes tracked shipment and use of PayPal (you pay fees if any). I will send to UK and EU. I ship from Denmark. If something is...
  7. K

Timeless Slim SB Ti & TRH 8 Crown Ti handle

For sale a vey nice razor Timeless Slim SB Ti with Scalloped top plate and TRH Crown Ti handle, in "like new" condition. All packaging is included. I am the originally owner and is only selling to fund a new razor. Price by PayPal (buyer covers fee if any) and includes tracked and signed for...
  8. K

Timeless TRH8 - Crown Ti handle

I have a spare Ti Timeless TRH8 Crown handle, that needs a new home. The handle is new and comes with a Timeless micro fibre cloth. Dimensions: 90 mm x 14 mm Weight: 43 g Thread: M5 Material: Grade 5 Titanium Price by PayPal (buyer covers fee if any) and includes shipment to EU or UK. Price...
  9. K

DE handles - ATT SS, Carbon Shaving Ti/Carbon

For sale two DE handles ATT Kronos Stainless Steel, Brushed Matte. Very good condition. Weight: 70 gr. Handle lenght 89 mm. Carbon Shaving Cx-Titan Ti/Carbon as new. Weight: 21 gr. Handle lenght 92 mm. This handle is normally not available for individual sale, so grab it while you can...
  10. Executive Shaving

The most expensive new safety razor in the world, we've got one!

Made with parts from a Red Bull formula 1 racing car. Titanium handle, ATT re-engineered head, carbon fibre base. Read more here: goo.gl/MfznSV Only £2,008.00. We have #5 of five sets.
Back
Top Bottom