razorock

1. michaelg

**PRICEDROP** Razorock Hawk V3 A-plate (with top cap and handle) plus Blades

Ordered from Shaving Station on 24th August as I found the open comb head/plate too aggressive. The A-plate gives me a really nice shave with both the Schick Proline and the Feather Pros I have but I think overall I prefer my DE razors overall, probably due to having much more experience with...
  2. michaelg

Razorock Hawk V2 (Black) + Blades

Selling my Razorock Hawk V2 (black) plus 8 Feather Super Professional Blades and 4 Schick Proline P-30 blades. Razor has hardly been used, I'd estimate about 6-8 shaves in total but I've decided it's not for me and I'll stick to DE razors. Looking for £32 delivered. Photos to follow shortly.
  3. Mr Bigmem

3 Razorock Synthetics Brushes

Trying to clear some space and have decided to find new homes for these 3. All brushes have only been owned by myself and either used twice or lightly used. Not looking for trades, only UK and Paypal please. Also appropriate fees can be worked out here...
  4. P

Claymore vs RazoRock Hawk SE

Hi guys, I've been wondering about getting the RazoRock Hawk SE. I've found that my Claymore SE is easier to get a neat shave with than a DE, though takes a lot more effort to reduce blood loss. I like the weight of the Claymore, but it is very aggressive, partly due to the weight. Has anyone...
  5. nick_s

REVIEW - RazoRock Bazooka DE Razor

http://sorrellshaves.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/review-razorock-bazooka-double-edged.html WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO? RazoRock Bazooka DE Razor It is a double edged safety razor, that shaves your boat race. DESCRIPTION: Bazooka by name, Bazooka by nature. You can understand why it...
  6. nick_s

REVIEW - RazoRock 'The Monster' 26mm Plissoft Brush

WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO? RazoRock 'Monster' 26mm Plissoft Brush It is a brush for lathering shaving software. APPLICATION METHOD AND DESCRIPTION: I'll start with the description. It is a substantial bit of kit. Solid, well made and well presented. It arrived in a RazoRock branded...
  7. nick_s

RazoRock Classic Croap

WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO? RazoRock Classic Shaving Cream Soap It is a soft soap (croap). APPLICATION METHOD AND DESCRIPTION: I am a huge bowl latherer, and with this croap, there is no exception. With the soap being soft, you need very little on the brush to lather with. Add a...
Back
Top Bottom