adjustable

1. ischiapp

Hone Shaving

Hone Shaving is going to release the Type B. A modular shaving brush. With a mechanism It'll allow to change the knot. And to adjust the hight (5-8mm). Sizes are 24mm knot for a 31mm aluminium handle. And the total weight is 160g with the default synthetic...
  2. dcc

Mergress Adjustable Safety Razor

Mergress Short handle excellent condition £82 including delivery.
  3. Radonauta

For Sale MERKUR HOFFRITZ PROGRESS - GOLD TONE

Hi gents I have a wonderful Merkur Hoffritz Progress in gold tone, in mint condition: I bought it NOS and used it no more than 10 times. I bought it when I was in love with the Progress; indeed, about two years ago I started buying a modern chrome Progress and loved it so much, that I bought...
  4. Executive Shaving

Parker Variant Adjustable DE Razors Now In Stock

We now have 20 each of the Parker Variant Adjustable Razors in all matte and black handle finishes. I believe the Variant will prove to be a game changer for Parker. The build quality is excellent and the solid brass construction gives the Variant good heft. Choose from settings 1-5 with half...
  5. Blademonkey

1930s / 1940s Gibbs Adjustable razor (17)

For sale a Gibbs adjustable razor 1930s / 40s in full working order with good chrome, the plastic sleave is not origanal, the origanal black plastic ones tend to crack at the bottom, but this can be changed to any tube of the right diameter in metal plastic or resin but I thought this one looks...
Back
Top Bottom