Audible feedback

Hey lads

Been trying out different blades the past few days and wondered if any of you find that you get different audible feedback from various blades? Or am i going mad? [emoji12]

I just tried a treet blade this morning which gave a lot more feedback. Carbon streel vs others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey lads

Been trying out different blades the past few days and wondered if any of you find that you get different audible feedback from various blades? Or am i going mad? [emoji12]

I just tried a treet blade this morning which gave a lot more feedback. Carbon streel vs others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No you are not going mad, different types of steel blade will sound different when shaving, I must say that I don't particularly notice that much but if you have a good ear you will notice . :) P .

Carbon and stainless are bound to sound different and if we stuck with one razor for a couple of weeks we'd probably notice.
Not going to happen but you are correct :) you get much more feedback from a straight razor and I can tell which one I'm using by the way it sings! :) that's down to the difference in grind and size of blade though more than the difference in steel composition. P.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom