3P Preshave Cream
La Toja Shave Stick
Semogue 1470 Boar Brush
RR Black HawkV2 with a Proline-P
Alum Block and Rinse
ASB (Lime B) by @neilbart
Old Spice Fresh Lime AS
L'Occitane Verdon EDT

I seem to have been using a lot of Shave sticks recently..... Good to remind my self that there are alternatives to more strongly scented artisan soaps. They are both convenient and effective! I used a Proline for the first time with the Black Hawk....more out of interest than necessity as I thought the Feathers were just fine. I couldn't believe the difference. Sooooooo smooth. I had a really enjoyable smooth and efficient BBS shave and that is me set up for my Sunday:D

Sunday 24 SEptember 2017 :)

Pre-shave - Warm shower, Wright's Cold Tar Soap face wash.
Razor - Supply-SE (V1.0) - Plate ** (comfort).
Blade - Schick Proline p-20 (Day 2).
Soap - D.R Harris Eucalyptus Shaving Cream.
Bowl - Little Wren.
Brush - Simpsons The Duke 2 Pure Badger.
Post shave - D R Harris Skin Tonic, followed by Ibiza-Aloe Aloe-Vera Gel and Floid Vigoroso Aftershave.

A great shave - I am really happy that I have discovered the Supply-SE with the Proline p-20 - an exquisite pairing.

I am loving SEptember - although, off on a trip from Thursday - will have my trusty iKon 101 packed - my go to travel razor for quality shaves and robustness.

Monday 25th September

Birch Tar Soap
3P Preshave Cream
NSS Citrus Zinger Soap
Omega 10049 Boar Brush
Giles Shaving Co Bowl
Focus R48 Dynamic SE Razor
Alum Block and Rinse
ASB Lime C on trial from @neilbart
Pinaud Lime Sec EDC

A very good shave from the Focus. I just keeps getting better with practise. Three passes for a smooth BBS shave.

This is the best type of Monday. Off work today as I will be on duty part of next weekend.

image.jpg SE September Monday 25th

Razor.....Cobra Classic on loan from @culcreuch .
Blade.....Schick Proline P-20/30
Soap....OSP Lavender
Brush....Omega Italain Barber
Bowl....Little Wren Pottery
Post....ASB by @neilbart (lime b)

Tomorrow will be my last shave with this Cobra and apart from a couple of days when testing other blades I have had two weeks of great shaves and have come to love this razor so much so that I will be getting one for myself sometime soon I hope. So Thank you B. The lone of your razor has been very much appreciated and I hope I can repay the favor some day.
Today was no different, an outstanding shave that left me smooth skinned with zero irritation.
Finnishing with the ASB, the last one of which I will use tomorrow.

Wishing you all a happy Monday.........:)

Pre: Warm water face wash
Brush: Vie-Long 13052 Horse
Soap: TOBS Jermyn St
Razor: ER Streamline
Blade: Gem Blue Star
img_20170925_113732-jpg.18129

What a great way to start the week, I may have to re-evaluate my favourite vintage SE, an incredibly smooth and effortless shave.
A fine razor indeed and surely must be at the top of the tree when it comes to vintage SE's, not quite as nimble as a 1912/1914 but with a light touch will give a shave to equal the others with the refinement and style that the Streamline is not short of.........YMMV ect.....:)

A fine razor indeed and surely must be at the top of the tree when it comes to vintage SE's, not quite as nimble as a 1912/1914 but with a light touch will give a shave to equal the others with the refinement and style that the Streamline is not short of.........YMMV ect.....:)
Once you get used to so much weight in such a small package, it becomes a dream to use and less unwieldy with every use.
Fantastic razor, my skin's super smooth and feeling great.

Proraso pre and shave cream, Focus r48 with half Gillette silver blue blade. This Razor is fantastic once you get used to it, as you probably should do with any razor. Only two passes for a close irritation free shave. It is also a great razor for shaving under the nostrils. I have decided that until now, I have been a bit mean with the Proraso cream! Use a generous amount and it rewards you with a velvety cream worthy of more expensive creams. It will still last month's.

Back
Top Bottom