What made your day a good one

There i was, sunday afternoon on the couch, hungry for something sweet. You that feeling when you're not hungry but would kill for something sweet? So i got that craving + my one month old baby is crying and being a pain in the ass [emoji14]

So... Out of the blue, my mum calls, asks can she come over to see her grandaughter and bring over some pancakes.
I was like: get over here right now!
Blessing. I got to enjoy pancakes in peace while my mum took care of the baby :)
Life's good!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Do believe the Count wants rid of the pesky blighter ... not invite him round for a party !

JohnnyO. o/
You are not wrong!
You have to admire their tenacity I keep going round filling in holes and they just go and find another weakness. Raffles mouse is at work at the moment he's managed to rob out both traps four times now, the last time in a show of skill he even shit on the latch wire! Respect due.

Just back from the vet with Lola the 2 year old French Bulldog after her routine vaccinations. Vet insisted on my listening to Lola's heartbeat as she said the only other dogs they get in with as slow and strong a rhythmn are the racing greyhounds and working lurchers. Her muscle tone is exemplary, her teeth great and, as a bonus, for £100 she's now enrolled in their ' vaccinations for life ' which gets her free vaccinations for the remainder of her time. Result !

JohnnyO. o/

This morning I woke up when the alarm went to ...silence! Just the gentle susurration of the girls breathing to break it. No scuttling in the walls had disturbed my sleep, no scrabbling as I woke. No new holes around the outside, no little corpses to dispose of. A sense of palpable relief. Fingers crossed!

This morning I woke up when the alarm went to ...silence! Just the gentle susurration of the girls breathing to break it. No scuttling in the walls had disturbed my sleep, no scrabbling as I woke. No new holes around the outside, no little corpses to dispose of. A sense of palpable relief. Fingers crossed!

Pays to be a winner, Sir. Second place is first loser !

JohnnyO. o/

Back
Top Bottom