End of another Summer

Well, summer hasn't let its grip go here, in SW Ontario: the high to-day is 34C (94F) and 40C (104F) with the humidity; the normal temperature for this time of year is 18C (65F). I detest heat and humidity, although I grew up in the Tropics, and I'm looking forward to winter.
The weather bureau advises that this was the hottest day of 2017. So much for the autumnal equinox.:mad:

Here, where I live, the first rainfall has occurred since May.
During the whole month of September, the temperature was around 25C.
This morning, after the rainy night, is more pleasant. 21C. :)

The cold doesn't stop me putting the roof down on my car, it's the rain that does! :D

On an entirely unrelated note, I had a conversation with my brother who's spending a year in Oz after he visited Hong Kong for two months followed by 6 weeks in Indonesia. He stated that it's the first day he's felt chilly... at 22°C. I told him to 'go elsewhere', and that it was a 'toasty' 12°C on my commute in today! :D

The cold doesn't stop me putting the roof down on my car, it's the rain that does! :D

Yep, that's true enough about the wet stuff being a damper on things. Been a great summer here in Colorado and have been enjoying the heck outta my retirement gift to myself, bought early this year.

Never had a convertible for some reason and am sorry about waiting so long. Cool weather's no problem with a good heater. Little thing drives like a go kart, but it's been overcast and drizzling most of this week.

Attachments

• IMAG0135.jpg
    IMAG0135.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 31
Yep, that's true enough about the wet stuff being a damper on things. Been a great summer here in Colorado and have been enjoying the heck outta my retirement gift to myself, bought early this year.

Never had a convertible for some reason and am sorry about waiting so long. Cool weather's no problem with a good heater. Little thing drives like a go kart, but it's been overcast and drizzling most of this week.
Sweet set of wheels! :D it's been like that here - it doesn't help I live in one of the wettest cities in the UK! :D glad you're enjoying the top down life! The heater in mine is like a furnace! :D

Back
Top Bottom