The Holy Grail of Shaving Creams... for £7.97!

Not sure what the cheapest Creightons cream is right now, maybe here. It's the same/similar performance but with a different scent. Maybe that's the last of the true Creightons cream because Swallowfield is making it now, although they seem to have kept the same formula for the time being.

Nope I got mine fairly promptly. Get in touch with them on Facebook, if that's a possibility for you. They've always responded to me on there with queries etc.

Thanks for this tip, got in touch, almost instant reply, they've sorted it with their shipper Amazon. Awaiting a new one, brilliant service from gentlemans face care club!

Finally got my tub today and wow..

Let's talk about this experience..

Read instructions, dip tips of brush in cream, sounds easy enough.
Gets new Razorock Big Bruce brush out and dips in cream.
Mumbles to self *hmm softer than expected *
Applies to wet face.
Explosion of seemingly unlimited amounts of silky smooth lather.

What an incredible experience, this is what I've started wet shaving for!

On top of this the service is brilliant, they've sent me a new tub as soon as I'd notified them I hadn't received my order yet.

If I'd be stuck having to use this the rest of my life I'd have a great shave every day.

Just wish they'd do more scents!

Mine turned up in the post today, bought through Amazon nearly nine quid plus four p+p so quite expensive. Smells very pleasant, in looks it's very similar to the tobs creams.
I will give this one a whirl tomorrow, my face is rather unhappy after yesterday's shenanigans.

I'd say that the above price is probably close to what I'd anticipate for a 'regular' retail price. It's good stuff though! If you did like it enough to contemplate stocking up on it, there's an offer on their website for the cream for £7.97, delivered. Hopefully that doesn't put salt in the wounds! :D

Mine turned up in the post today, bought through Amazon nearly nine quid plus four p+p so quite expensive. Smells very pleasant, in looks it's very similar to the tobs creams.
I will give this one a whirl tomorrow, my face is rather unhappy after yesterday's shenanigans.
I'd say that the above price is probably close to what I'd anticipate for a 'regular' retail price. It's good stuff though! If you did like it enough to contemplate stocking up on it, there's an offer on their website for the cream for £7.97, delivered. Hopefully that doesn't put salt in the wounds! :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!:mad::D

Would you compare it to TOBS or Proraso Sandalwoods?

I almost managed to buy it off ebay, until i realized...no shipping internationally...:/

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom